Welcome to Ledbury
Ledbury is a great centre for a relaxing break. Whether you're an occasional cyclist, a mountain biker, or a keen road rider, there are plenty of routes to choose from.
- Unspoilt market town with historic heritage trail.
- Excellent choice of pubs, cafés and restaurants.
- Traditional high street with many family-run shops.
- Easy to visit by bike, car, train, coach or bus.
- On the National Byway cycling route.
- Wide range of places to stay.
- Rural area with rolling fields, cider orchards, and panoramic views.
- Flat routes for families - and challenging hills for enthusiasts.
- Outstanding network of quiet Herefordshire lanes.
- Maps of cycling routes on country lanes, and mountain bike routes on bridleways.
- Bike hire available.
Ron Hedges (1918 - 2017). The Ledbury Area Cycle Forum is very grateful for donations made in memory of Ron Hedges from Wellington Heath. Read more...
If you would like to support us, please click below to make a card payment with PayPal.