Welcome to Ledbury
Ledbury is a great centre for a relaxing break. Whether you're an occasional cyclist, a mountain biker, or a keen road rider, there are plenty of routes to choose from.
- Unspoilt market town with historic heritage trail.
- Excellent choice of pubs, cafés and restaurants.
- Traditional high street with many family-run shops.
- Easy to visit by bike, car, train, coach or bus.
- On the National Byway cycling route.
- Wide range of places to stay.
- Rural area with rolling fields, cider orchards, and panoramic views.
- Flat routes for families - and challenging hills for enthusiasts.
- Outstanding network of quiet Herefordshire lanes.
- Maps of cycling routes on country lanes, and mountain bike routes on bridleways.
- Bike hire available.
Big Apple Ride - Sunday 11th October.
Join a leisurely 16 mile ride along
quiet country lanes,
to the Big Apple at Much Marcle.
BYO picnic or enjoy Big Apple catering.